One of a Kind Napa Valley Wine Tasting Tour
- After breakfast, start up valley bright and early. By getting up north to Calistoga early you will miss most of the traffic. All of the wineries will be south of here to keep you moving back toward Napa and the Inn. Start off by sampling the hospitality and historic landmark that is Frank Family Vineyards on Larkmead Rd, rumored to be the friendliest winery in the valley.
- Travel south on the scenic Silverado Trail to Duckhorn Vineyards to enjoy a seated wine tasting at this palatial wine country ranch house and stroll along their decks or
enjoy their beautiful gardens.
- Cross the valley from Silverado Trail to Hwy 29 on Deer Park Lane. Make a left to continue south on Hwy 29 to Ballentine Vineyards and sample the fabulous wines of this truly boutique winery.
- Continue south on Hwy 29 to reach V. Sattui Winery and indulge in wines you won't find anywhere outside of California, paired perfectly with a gourmet picnic lunch from their fabulous deli.
- Moving down Valley you will find Sawyer Cellars.
Don't be fooled by this humble farmhouse. The wines it houses are
award winning. You'd better buy when you're there -- they sell out
early every year.
- For the last stop before heading back to the Inn try Cosentino Winery and taste a selection from their over 40 different wine varietals.
- Join us back at the Inn for wine & hors d'oeuvres at 5:30 p.m.
before you head out to dinner at
Cole's Chop House, rated the best steakhouse in Northern
California by Wine Spectator. Here you can enjoy premium wines
paired perfectly with your meal or sip on a refreshing martini at
their beautiful mahogany bar. And don't pass up the bananas foster