Incredible Wine Country Tour
Each of these suggested wineries and restaurants require
appointments and book up well in advance. Be sure to call ahead to
secure your reservations.
- Begin the day with the Inn's gourmet breakfast and then head up the scenic Silverado Trail to
Rutherford, for your appointment at
Vineyards and Salon. Here you'll indulge in refined wines, often
paired with decadent treats and enjoyed in a truly elegant setting.
- Next you'll drive up Round Hill Road to your lunch reservation at the restaurant at Auberge du Soliel. Dine on their beautiful terrace that boasts
one of the best views of the valley.
- After a decadent lunch, head south on Silverado Trail to your appointment at Rudd Winery. Your private tour will explore lush olive groves and gardens and take you into their caves for a seated tasting surrounded by barrels.
- If time allows, don't miss a tour of the new palatial winery of
state of the art facility with world class wines.
- Travel south on the Silverado Trail back into Napa. You will then climb Monticello Road to find Jarvis Winery nestled into the mountainside. This truly unique winery is the only one in California to be
built completely underground. From once the grapes are picked until
you take them home in a bottle of wine, they never see the light of
- Start the evening with wine and hors d'oeuvres back at the Inn before you head out to dinner at
The Martini House in St. Helena, a Pat Kuleto and Todd Humphries
partnership, where you'll enjoy exquisite, best-loved foods of Napa
Valley. Big on service, every bottle of wine from their extensive
wine list is graciously served by the sommelier from its own
- Complete your day of fine wine tasting by sipping on a smooth
glass of port in the lounge of the inn.