Downtown Napa Valley Recommended Tour
- After enjoying a gourmet breakfast at the Inn, walk across the street to the Trolley stop to catch a complimentary ride on the open-air trolley. Don't forget to grab a walking map of the town.
- Take in the architecture as the trolley takes you through the historic districts, downtown, Copia, and even a stop at the Factory Outlets.
- From your map, you can choose the walking tour you would like to follow.
They vary from 45 to 90 minute walks and cover four different areas of historical interest.
- Get off at your chosen stop, map in hand, and let your feet and eyes wander.
- Catch the trolley again if your tour has taken you out too far, or walk back to the Hatt Building and Marketplace on the corner of 5th Street and Main Street. Once here step into the Napa General Store
for a little wine tasting and browse this wonderful gourmet store.
- If you are ready for lunch, step next door to
Celedon and enjoy their
eclectic global comfort food on their patio or tucked inside the
intimate restaurant. Continue to stroll along Main Street and visit some of the boutique shops and art galleries that are a part of the Napa River Front District.
- At the corner of Clinton Street and Main Street stop into the historic Pfeiffer Building that now houses the Vintner's Collective a fabulous cooperative tasting room with some very hard to find wines.
- Make your way back towards the Inn either by walking the eight blocks down First Street or catching the trolley, to whisk you back to the our door step.
- Once back at the inn, pamper your tired feet with the Trilogy
spa treatment - a luxurious indulgence focusing on your head, hands, and feet -
enjoyed in the privacy of your suite.
- Once refreshed, join us for wine and hors d'oeuvres at 5:30 p.m. before you head back downtown for dinner at
you can enjoy bistro-style French cuisine on their riverside patio.
| Next Intinerary>